Express each time in digits and a colon (for example, 11:17).
1) Jim left the gym at half past four in the afternoon. What was the time he left?
2) Tim started doing his homework at a quarter to eight in the evening. What was the time when he started doing homework?
3) Steven bought some flowers for his friend at a quarter past eight in the morning. What was the time when he bought the flowers?
4) A math test started at half past nine in the morning. What was the time when the test started?
5) Anny started walking her dog at eight o’clock in the park after dinner. What was the time when she started walking her dog?