Fill in each blank with ‘AM’ or ‘PM’.
1) Tim arrived at school at 8:00 in the morning.
2) John took a bath at 8:30 after dinner.
3) Lee arrived at the bus station at 11:00 in the morning.
4) Lily fed the fishes at 9:45 before going to bed.
5) Tom washed his hands at 12:45 before lunch.
Remember that the time after noon before midnight uses ‘PM’ and the time between the ‘PM’ period uses ‘AM’.
1) It’s in the morning, so the answer is AM
2) It’s after dinner, so the answer is PM
3) It’s in the morning, so the answer is AM
4) It’s in the evening when someone went to bed, so the answer is PM
5) It’s after noon, so the answer is PM